This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
So sweet and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteOh man! This is so adorable. Sometimes milk will have that effect on people. lol :)
ReplyDeleteI feel tht way too after a big meal! Cute!
ReplyDeleteAWWW! There is nothing better than an after lunch nap!
ReplyDeleteLOL I have a few of those. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! I wish I could do that sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWish I could do that. Cute! TFS.
ReplyDeleteLOL how cute!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!
ReplyDeleteActually looks pretty comfortable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. If only it were that easy to nap.
ReplyDeleteNow that is a darling capture!
ReplyDeleteThis brings back memories! Great photo!
ReplyDeleteAwe, poor baby. That kid needs a nap...LOL
ReplyDeleteI love when kids do that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet shot, I do remember when my girls used to fall asleep like that! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! Priceless :)
ReplyDelete