Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/9

Happy Birthday to Blake! We had such a nice day today. I took the day off and Jeff only worked a half day. We took the kids out to lunch and then went to the zoo. We love the zoo and were so excited that it was 43 degrees and sunny! Blake was just mellow and hanging out in his stroller. Mylie was happy and excited. The sun was so good for all of us. Mylie took her camera and took a lot of pictures {she is so my kid}.

I really love these kids. I really love what they have taught me about myself and how much I have grown in the 4+ years I have been a mom. It is so hard to believe that Blakey is already one, but even harder to believe Mylie is 4. Wow.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!