This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Yay!!! Go Blakey! I love that little sleeper... so adorable... if they weren't pajamas my kids would totally live in those I love them so much. My son finally outgrew them... he's wearing a 6 in boys now... no more 5T... so sad.
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwww, so so adorable!! I love the pj's too, what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! now this little cutie will have you running around everywhere.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! And she looks so nonchalant about it, like she's been walking all her life! Have fun with the new stage!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! Really cute expression.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Go Blakey! I love that little sleeper... so adorable... if they weren't pajamas my kids would totally live in those I love them so much. My son finally outgrew them... he's wearing a 6 in boys now... no more 5T... so sad.
ReplyDelete