This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{Wishing for spring.} This morning we woke up to snow, sigh. I realize it is only February, but I am so ready for spring. But as the kids and I were pulling out of the driveway I looked over to the tree and saw this little bird perched there ... which gave me a glimmer of hope that spring is on its way!
We've had few rainy days here in Phoenix... but for the most part it's all sunshine... I hate the snow for longer than a day. I couldn't hang.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo btw!